Pictures: 1) Ljubljana, 2) Piran, 3) Julian Alps, 4) Postojna Caves, 5) Lake Bohinj.
Day-trips from Bled
Day-trips from Bled and half-day tours from 29.00 euros per person.
Our selection of half-day and full-day private tours from Lake Bled includes the most popular combinations of locations and visitor attractions. Furthermore, our flexible tour itineraries can be custom-made in consideration of any other places or activities you would like to be included in your day out.
Our tours feature the most popular visitor attractions in Slovenia, and where possible we will take you off the beaten path to discover some of the best-hidden gems. If you would like to include a restaurant stop for lunch we can recommend some truly authentic and traditional local restaurants.
Our tour prices include your private hire of a deluxe car or passenger van with an experienced English-speaking driver/guide, with no hidden extras. Your entrance fees where applicable are extra and are not included in our tour prices as follows:
Full day private tour = 245.00 euros (1 to 3 persons), 295.00 euros (4 to 8 persons).
Half day private tour = 185.00 euros (1 to 3 persons), 235.00 euros (4 to 8 persons).
Our full-day options from Lake Bled include:
– Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj, featuring Bled Castle, the Vintgar Gorge, the Bohinj Valley, and the Mt.Vogel cable car.
– Ljubljana, including a one-hour guided walk of the old town and Ljubljana Castle. And plenty of free time at leisure to explore further and to enjoy a restaurant lunch.
– Postojna Caves, Predjama Castle, and Ljubljana.
– Skocjan Caves and Lipica.
– Skocjan Caves or Lipica, and Ljubljana.
– Piran and the Slovenian Adriatic.
– Julian Alps, Soca Valley, and Goriska Brda.
– Goriska Brda and Vipava Valley with wine tasting.
– Ptuj and the Jeruzalem wine hills.
Our half-day options from Lake Bled include:
– Lake Bohinj, featuring the Bohinj Valley and the Mt.Vogel cable car.
– Ljubljana, including a one-hour guided walk of the old town. And some free time at leisure to explore further.
– Postojna Caves.
– Vipava Valley with wine tasting.
Many other tour combinations are available. To reserve your private day-trip or half-day tour, or to request a quotation without obligation, please contact us.